Random observations of a recumbent cyclist, drone pilot, former web developer, former teacher, and former Ultimate Frisbee player who occasionally plays guitar to annoy people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A return to good old fashioned blogging...
I keep forgetting this blog space is here. My original intent over 20 years ago was to use this space for documenting my adventures in the...
-
On July 28th, 2009 at around 8AM Denmark-time, my ferret Pixel, not wanting to wait for her sleepy owners to get out of bed and let her out ...
-
As a preface, I am *not* a scientist, nor a mentalist, nor largely educated in any one area. My background and resume reads like a starters...
-
Over the last month or so, I've begun to receive emails like the following: Subject: Hi its me rita ,how are you today? 2009/4/17 Miss R...
No comments:
Post a Comment