Wednesday, September 23, 2026

A return to good old fashioned blogging...

 I keep forgetting this blog space is here.  My original intent over 20 years ago was to use this space for documenting my adventures in the world of recumbent cycling and touring.  But life, love, tragedies and opportunities kept me from being the literary author that I often dreamed to be.

Until now I have struggled, failed, and succeeded at certain key turning points in my life, and now there is the potential to finally slow down a bit and relax. I find myself being more...'documentarian' in my daily thinking - for want of a better word. It may be time to re-visit this medium from a by-gone age and use it to chronicle my future adventures in the world of drones, IT, and recumbent cycle touring.

 So here I ago again, attempting to jot down my experiences as I enter a new chapter in my life as a 'digital nomad' traveling Europe with my drone(s), plying my rough-shod skill-set in IT and web-development to people in need, and my desire for new experiences by recumbent cycling.  Oh and building my own cycle camper to live in while on the road.

Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A return to good old fashioned blogging...

 I keep forgetting this blog space is here.  My original intent over 20 years ago was to use this space for documenting my adventures in the...